- Made a small update to kbillar (now in 1.0.1) and the tutorial (html typos fixed, code unchanged)
- The KDE development tutorial 1.1.2 is now available here. It's a new version with some important updates.
- I've been making a new application in the last months, it's KBillar, in fact, it's not an application, but a billiard game quite different from the usual billiard games. Just check the screenshots for some eye-candy.
Btw, I'm still updating these pages less than I would want, but I'm afraid I don't have time for more, specially now that I'll have some exams. I'll finish them on the 20th of February, so I'll be back by then.
- These pages have not been updated for a long time, but that doesn't mean that nothing happened during the summer, in fact, lots of things happened:
- I received a netwinder machine (thanks to Rebel.com !) to test KDE and use it as presentation machine. It's a very small machine, with a StrongARM processor, 128 Mb ram and 10Gb HD.
- I was contracted by SuSE to work on KDE during the summer, so I've been in Nuernberg (Germany) for over a month doing nothing but KDE development. Currently, I'm a SuSE developer with a partial-time job, so that I can finish my studies of Mathematics at the University of Malaga)
- On August, Martin Konold and me gave a long tutorial at the Campus Party about KDE development.
- I studied for my exams in September that I'll finish tomorrow.
- Important: The "great" administrators in my isp deleted some of my mails from the server, so I've lost every mail from Sunday 23:15 until Monday 16:45 . If you sent me a mail around that time, please resend it again, and sorry about the problems. Yes, I'm going to change my ISP :( (I don't have to say that I don't recommend arrakis to anyone, do I ? )
- There's a new bugfix release of my KDE development tutorial, 1.1.2 . You must update it if you want to compile it with the latest KDE CVS sources.
- I've started exams today and I won't finish until July, so if you mail me, keep in mind that it may take some days to get a reply . Thanks for your understanding.
- Here it is, the application that everyone were waiting for : Kalamaris :-)
- Tomorrow is the day !
- I've made some bugfixing (and document-fixing :-) ) in the KDE development tutorial and felt it would be nice to release a bugfixing release.
- Btw, this page will host a revolutionary new application next week, stay tuned !.
- There's a new version of the KDE development tutorial, which includes a new chapter about KXMLGUI and some fixes to work with the latest KDE's cvs snapshots.
- Next week I'm going to be quite busy, as I'll give a talk at my university (on Tuesday afternoon, at 19:30 in the 1.0.1 class of the ETSII Informatica for those of you wanting to go :) ) and another one at Leon's university (on Thursday afternoon), so pardon me if I don't reply your mail soon.
- I've been somehow ill and busy the last few days, but I'm feeling better now . Also, next monday, I'll go to Madrid, where I'm going to give a couple of talks at the Expo-Linux 2000. I hope to meet you there :-).
- KMid is now a part ! This means it can be embeeded into Konqueror. Have a look at KMid's homepage to see a screenshot.
- I finished my exams last Friday :-), that means I'm back having some time to develop new and exciting applications now . Keep tuned !
- I've uploaded the first number of the bulletin of the round tables (only in Spanish)
- I've started my exams (in fact, I've already done three of them). If you want to write me a mail, and you think it can wait, please send it to me after the 25th,
- as I'm going to be very busy until then. Thank you :).
- I've released LibKMid 0.9.5, a MIDI library based on KMid's MIDI engine . You can now enable your application for MIDI file playing in just 5 simple lines.
- There could be problems with some parts of the tutorial, so I've released KDE Tutorial v1.0.2.
- Released KDE Tutorial v1.0.1 to fix a problem with the Makefiles.
- KDE Tutorial v1.0 released.
- New version of the scripts that update these pages .