saGAMES is a stand-alone program with games for the S/370 and ESA/390 architectures. I usually refer to it as "the most useless software
ever written" :-)
In its current version, saGAMES implements two games: tic-tac-toe and SUDOKU. The SUDOKU solver logic has been taken from the sudoku-1.0.1 package for Unix/Minix by Michael Kennett.
It runs on S/370 (both in basic-control mode and in extended-control mode), ESA/390 and z/Arch machines (or emulators). The distribution includes program images to IPL from card-readers, tape/cartridge units and, only for ESA/390 and z/ architectures, CD/DVD-reader. It can also be IPLed from DASD.
- Download file: saGAMES_1.2_2008-11.tar.gz
- Size: 445,402 (444.7 KiB)
- md5sum: 4a2d99878005c388546059c57030a234
- sha1sum: 2fd511695fb33164b227ee37715d1b97ee98d25c
- Download file: saGAMES_1.1b_2007-04.tar.gz
- Size: 77,252 (75.4 KB)
- md5sum: 4c806ca16c9215f42455488734130382
- sha1sum: 1d81a47f295367a95905b286ccae1367334848cc
saLOADER is a loader for the S/370 and ESA/390 architectures. It allows to load other stand-alone programs, in object-code format.
It runs on S/370 (both in basic-control mode and in extended-control mode), ESA/390 and ESAME machines (or emulators).
- Download file: saLOADER_1.2_2007-11.tar.gz
- Size: 50,688 (49.5 KiB)
- md5sum: 6a985bdb22f50630abc96b0bfbdcf62c
- sha1sum: 7c14a37fed1f2e1da383cffed3980883007cfc4b
- Download file: saLOADER_1.1b_2007-04.tar.gz
- Size: 29,558 (28.9 KB)
- md5sum: d7211a91f8ac8e227707fbf56a9a65f2
- sha1sum: 3874c2bdb4c73d6e1fda16e309933bc47a38e16a